The simplest desserts are often the most elegant, and you can’t argue with this classic combo. Nectarines also work well in this recipe. Makes a rather fine breakfast, too.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 peaches or nectarines (unpeeled), halved and stones removed
- 100 ml orange juice
- 4 knobs of butter
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 50 g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- Greek yoghurt or crème fraîche
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/fan 180 °C/gas 6. Place the peaches or nectarines cut side up on a baking tray, pour the orange juice over, put a knob of butter in the centre of each fruit, drizzle with the honey and scatter with the nuts.
- Roast for 10–15 minutes, depending on their ripeness. Serve with the juices and some Greek yoghurt or crème fraîche.