- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 lb cantaloupe
- 5-7 mint leaves
- 6 oz Tequila Reposado
- 4 oz limeade
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz simple syrup (less if the melon is ripe and sweet)
How to Make It
- Add cantaloupe, mint leaves, Tequila, and limeade to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add the ginger beer and mix to combine.
- Add 1 tablespoon of simple syrup at a time to sweeten the mixture.
- Pour mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Cover molds with foil, then make small holes in the center of each mold. Insert popsicle stick and transfer popsicle molds to the freezer.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.