- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon salad mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1½ cups fresh snow pea pods, strings removed, cut diagonally into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Lettuce leaves, if desired
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix contents of seasoning pouch (from Suddenly Salad box), mayonnaise, lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir cooked pasta, chicken, pea pods and almonds into mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately in lettuce-lined bowl, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.