This eggplant meal combined with other ingredients is a delicious dipping spread, perfect as an appetizer. It is great for bread or grilled meats.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 eggplants (washed and cut to halves)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 green bell peppers (washed and cut to halves)
- 2 ripe tomatoes (washed, seeded, and crushed)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
How to Make It
- Roast the eggplants and the peppers until they are slightly blackened.
- Put them to a heatproof bowl and seal with a cover. Leave it to steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skins after it cools down.
- Put the eggplant and peppers in a food processor and blend until it is smooth. Now, pour the olive oil gently into the mix through the chute.
- Pour the combination into a bowl and include the remaining ingredient. Ensure that you mix the content very well.
- Season with salt and pepper as you like.
- It is ready to be served. Put the leftovers in your fridge.