This dramatic popcorn is better than anything you’ll find at the movies.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, thyme, and/or chives
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn (about ½ cup raw kernels)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
How to Make It
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the hemp seeds, herbs, and pepper.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl, pour the butter mixture over the top, sprinkle with the nutritional yeast, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.