- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- ½ tablespoon ground sage
- 2 pounds grass-fed steaks
- 1 tablespoon solid cooking fat
How to Make It
- Combine the sea salt, rosemary, thyme, and sage and grind with a mortar and pestle.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the steaks. Let them sit until they come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Heat the cooking fat in a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, cook the steaks 5-7 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.