Elegantly simple fish burgers with a little Thai to dress it up.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 10 Minute
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil and Mayo Mix
- 2 Tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 2 Eggs (Lightly beaten)
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs– Japanese Style (aka Panko)
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Cans (5 oz) Albacore Tuna (Firmer texture and mild)
- ¼ cup Finely Sliced Celery
- ¼ cup Sliced Green Onions (or Scallions)
- 1 Tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Smallish Ciabatta Rolls, in Half and Toasted
- ⅓ cup Pea Sprouts (Micro greens could also work)
- 2 Mini Sweet Peppers, Finely Sliced
How to Make It
- Get the oven to 450°F. Make the Burger
- Mix the mayo blend and ginger together and pop it in the fridge to chill out.
- Take 2 Tbsp of this mayo blend and mix it in with the flaked tuna and the rest of the ingredients. Leave this to sit around for 10 minutes for the flavor to combine. 4. Wet your hands and “jiggle” the tuna mix into four ¾ inch patties.
- Oil a baking sheet and gently transfer the patties. Bake them until done (160°F), this should take 10 minutes. Now the Fun Part
- Grab that ginger mayo you put aside in the fridge and spread it in the toast. Pop a patty onto each bun, top with the green bits and peppers of choice. Then perch the top half of the bun on.