- Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes
- 1½ lbs beef stew meat
- 1⁄3 cup gluten-free flour
- 14-oz can low-sodium diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions
How to Make It
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Place on bottom of slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, toss beef with flour to coat. Add to the slow cooker.
- Pour in undrained tomatoes and water.
- Cover and cook on Low 7–8 hours, or until beef and potatoes are tender but not overcooked.
- Gently fold stir-fry vegetables into stew. Cover and cook on Low 30-40 minutes, or until vegetables are hot and tender.