- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4-8 large lettuce leaves (Romaine lettuce works well for that)
- 2-3 cans of tuna (well drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 diced celery stalks
- 1 minced green onion
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
How to Make It
- Get the tuna mixture ready first.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, chopped celery, green onion, salt, black pepper, Sriracha sauce, and tuna. Add some mayonnaise if you think it’s necessary.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and place them on your serving plates.
- Fill each one with a generous portion of tuna salad and enjoy!