Experience a taste of the Florida Keys with these juicy, flavorsome chicken bites.
- Yield: 4
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1” pieces)
How to Make It
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce along with the honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and minced garlic. Season to taste.
- Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and toss to evenly coat. Transfer to the refrigerator to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Grill, until charred, over medium-high heat until the juices run clear, this should take between 3-5 minutes each side.