- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 13.5 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups iced mocha coffee
- 5 tbsp shredded coconut
How to Make It
- Combine coffee and coconut milk in a saucepan. Let cook, stirring, for 10 minutes.
- In the bottom of each mold, place ½ tbsp of shredded coconut.
- Pour the mixture into the molds.
- With a butter knife, stir each popsicle.
- Add sticks. Freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.