- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1½ cups uncooked gemelli pasta (6 oz)
- 1½ cups cubed smoked chicken (from deli) (8 oz)
- ¾ cup halved seedless red grapes
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- ½ cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, gently mix cooled cooked pasta, chicken, grapes and celery. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.