- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound total), cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 butternut squash (about 1½ pounds), cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 15.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup couscous
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the onion in oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the zucchini and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the squash, tomatoes, chickpeas, ginger, coriander, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, covered, until the squash is tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Serve topped with the stew and cilantro.