- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3- to 4-pound boneless chuck or round roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- Lightly spray the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with oil. Put the beef in the slow cooker.
- In a 2-cup measure or a small bowl, combine the broth, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Pour the mixture over the beef.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Using tongs, transfer the roast beef to a serving dish. Break it apart slightly with two forks, and then ladle ¼ to ½ cup of the sauce in the slow cooker over the beef for serving. Refrigerate the remaining sauce in an airtight container for another use.