- Yield: 3 Servings
- generous 6 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5½ oz (150 g) pancetta
- 10 oz (280 g) mixed wild mushrooms, sliced
For the Dressing
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper
How to Make It
- To make the dressing, place the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together. Rinse the baby spinach under cold running water, then drain and place in a large salad bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the pancetta and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until tender.
- Pour the dressing into the skillet and immediately turn the cooked mixture and dressing into the bowl with the spinach. Toss until coated with the dressing and serve at once.