- Yield: 6 cups (1½ liters)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 6 cups (1½ liters) apple cider (organic, cold-pressed, unfiltered is best)
- ⅓ cup (4 g) dried organic food-grade rose petals
How to Make It
- Slice open the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape the seeds into a large pot; add the scraped pod as well. Pour in the apple cider. Heat the cider over low-medium heat until just starting to simmer. Remove from the heat, add the rose petals, and let steep, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the cider through a sieve into another pot or serving vessel, and reheat if necessary before serving. Store leftovers in a tightly sealed glass container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Reheat to serve.