- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Combine almond milk, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract in a blender for 5-7 minutes.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add sprinkles and stir gently.
- Transfer mixture immediately to the popsicle molds, leaving about a half-inch of space on top.
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.