- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1⁄2 cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (1⁄2 cup)
- 4 cups seasoned cornbread stuffing
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1½ cups water
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 3⁄4 lb each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1137-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in stuffing, corn, chiles and water. Spread mixture in baking dish.
- Sprinkle both sides of turkey tenderloins with chili powder and peppered seasoned salt. Place tenderloins on stuffing mixture, pressing slightly into mixture.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down over baking dish. Bake 1 hour. Uncover; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.