- Yield: 10 Balls
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 200 g pitted dates
- 80 g honey
- 60 g smooth peanut or almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- 250 g Basic Muesli
- Optional additions: chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, banana chips, etc.
- Desiccated coconut, for coating
How to Make It
- Process the dates, honey and nut butter in a blender until combined, but not puréed.
- Spoon the mixture into a large mixing bowl and stir in the muesli.
- Sprinkle in your choice of optional extras and mix well to combine.
- Roll the mixture into 2 cm balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.