- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 9 oz / 250 g onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 lb 12 oz / 785 g unsweetened, diced canned tomatoes
- 1 lb 4 oz / 560 g zucchini (courgette), cut in half lengthwise and then sliced
- ½ oz / 15 g fresh mint, finely chopped
How to Make It
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the onion and sauté until soft and just starting to brown. Add the garlic, sea salt, and pepper, and sauté, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
- Add the zucchini (courgette), stir well, cover, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the zucchini is just tender – about 12 to 15 minutes.