- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons sauerkraut, divided
- 2–4 tablespoons melted sweet butter, for grilling
- 2 slices Tuscany bread
- 1⁄3 cup shredded Dubliner with Irish Stout cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded jalapeño Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, spicy brown mustard, and 3 tablespoons sauerkraut.
- Brush the melted butter on the outside of the 2 slices of bread. In an unheated sauté pan, place 1 slice of bread butter side down. Place Dubliner cheese on bread, followed by mayonnaise spread, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut, and jalapeño Cheddar. Place other slice of bread on top, butter side up. Turn burner to medium heat.
- Let sandwich cook for 3–5 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown.
- Cut on the diagonal and serve warm.