- Yield: 4 Servingsabout 1-¾ cups per serving
- 3 tablespoons creamy, natural unsweetened peanut butter
- teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.12 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 0.12 teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter and sesame oil. Add vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bell pepper, and onion. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss until well coated. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Toss before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.