This is a one pot dinner that you can make for the entire family to enjoy. This is a dinner dish that is a bit on the sweet side, but is also incredibly filling.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- ¼ cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 12 ounces of ramen noodles, seasoning packs tossed
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound of chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and cut into pieces
- Dash of salt and black pepper
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, chopped
How to Make It
- In a bowl, add in the soy sauce, honey, water, vinegar and cornstarch. Whisk well until smooth in consistency. Set this mix aside.
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, drain the noodles and set aside.
- In a skillet set over medium to high heat, add in the olive oil. Add in the chicken pieces. Season with a dash of salt and black pepper. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the sliced carrots, sliced red bell pepper, chopped broccoli and snow peas. Stir well to mix. Continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are crispy.
- Add in the minced garlic and chopped ginger. Stir well to incorporate and continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add in the sauce. Cook for 1 minute or until thick in consistency.
- Add in the cooked ramen noodles. Toss to coat. Remove from heat and serve immediately.