- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef, lightly seasoned with ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 (10½-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup canned green beans, peas, or creamed corn
- Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 (10½-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Spread uncooked beef onto bottom of a lightly greased 9x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with onion, if desired. Top with cream of chicken soup, then green beans. Spread with enough frozen Tater Tots to cover top. Pour cream of mushroom soup over all. Bake 55 minutes.