Sometimes you need to shake things up abit anduse sweet potatoes. The inclusion of apple makes these home fries naturally sweet and extra delicious.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- about ¾ tsp dried rosemary
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 small cooking apple, cored and diced salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet and set aside.
- Grind rosemary with a mortar and pestle until it reaches the consistency of sea salt, but not so finely that it’s like a powder.
- Place potatoes and apples in a mixing bowl.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle rosemary plus salt and pepper over top.
- Mix to evenly coat. Re-spray and repeat.
- Repeat mixing for a third time if necessary.
- Transfer to cookie sheet, making sure there is no overlap.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, or until fully cooked and crisp.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.