This flavor-packed granola will keep in your pantry in an airtight container for a week or two. It’s good for breakfast with yogurt and fruit and also as a topping for ice cream.
- Yield: 3 ½ cups
- 1½ cups rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup whole skinned almonds, preferably Marcona, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt
- ¾ cup golden raisins
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, pecans, and pistachios.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, stir together the sugar, syrup, and oil. Heat until the sugar is dissolved and then stir in the rosemary. Pour the mixture over the oats and toss well to coat. Lightly season with salt and toss again.
- Spread on a rimmed sheet pan and bake until crispy and golden, stirring every 20 minutes, 60 to 75 minutes total. Cool, add the raisins, and toss well.