- Yield: 10 Servings 1 slice per
- 10 (½-inch) slices French bread Cooking spray
- ¾ cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons granulated Splenda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
How to Make It
- Preheat broiler. Place bread slices on a baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Splenda, and vanilla. Spread over bread slices.
- Top evenly with strawberries and pecans, and dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.