- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 lb 16/20 shrimp, peeled and thawed
- 1 cup white wine
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, sliced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Clean shrimp by shelling and deveining them. If frozen, thaw by placing the shrimp in a large bowl and run cold water over them for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place steam tray into the Instant Pot. Place shrimp on top.
- Pour white wine and fresh lemon juice into Instant Pot. Secure lid.
- Select Steam mode and steam for 3 minutes. Let steam release naturally. Remove lid.
- Place the shrimp in a single layer on a small baking dish. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Mix Dijon mustard and mayonnaise together.
- When shrimp are chilled, serve with Dijon mustard mixture. Garnish with freshly sliced lemon.