- Yield: 5 Servings
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 whole wheat bakery rolls, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into wedges
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, eggs, salt, and pepper and whisk until completely blended and slightly frothy.
- Lightly grease a small deep casserole dish. Arrange the spinach in an even layer in the bottom of the dish, followed by the bread cubes and goat cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the eggs have completely set.
- Serve with a side of the apples.