- Yield: 3 ¾ cup per serving
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups quick-cooking steel-cut oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans, divided
- ¼ cup sugar-free caramel topping, warmed
How to Make It
- In a 3-quart saucepan over high heat, bring water, honey, cinnamon, and salt, if desired, to a boil. Stir in oats; return to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/3 cup pecans. Divide evenly into 6 bowls, sprinkle with remaining pecans, drizzle with warm caramel topping, and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.