- Yield: 7 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- 2-lb bag baby carrots
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
How to Make It
- Combine carrots and water in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 6–8 hours, or until carrots are tender.
- Drain carrots and return to the slow cooker.
- Stir in honey, coconut oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on Low 30 minutes, or until glazed.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.