- Yield: 2 Servings as an Appetizer
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- -4 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 10 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 basil leaves, each snipped in half
- 10 slices prosciutto
- Vegetable cooking spray
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix oil, lemon juice, honey, and garlic in a medium-size bowl. Add shrimp and toss with marinade. Marinate shrimp for 5 minutes. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and place on a medium plate. Reserve marinade.
- Place 1 shrimp and ½ basil leaf atop 1 prosciutto slice. Fold in sides and roll to wrap into a bundle. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat process with remaining shrimp, basil leaves, and prosciutto slices.
- Place shrimp bundles in a lightly oiled baking dish. Pour reserved marinade over bundles. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks and place 5 bundles on each of 2 plates.