- 2 brown onion, diced
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1.5 kg peeled pumpkin, Cracked black pepper cut into chunks
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 medium sweet potato
- ½ cup shredded parmesan peeled, cut into chunks cheese
- 1 large carrot, peeled
How to Make It
- Add splash of oil to camp oven, add onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots and vegetable stock, stir then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- When all vegetable are soft, roughly mash into a rustic puree then stir through cream and sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.