- Yield: 8 Servings1 piece per
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
- 3 cups liquid egg whites
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet and a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms with olive oil, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Spread evenly onto baking sheet.
- Roast 18 to 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and reduce oven to 325°F.
- Return vegetables to bowl and toss with spinach. Spread in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with goat cheese. Pour egg whites evenly over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into 8 pieces and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.