This easy to prepare and cook accompaniment is always been a firm favourite with friends and family when paired with an appropriate main, such as Roast Chicken or lamb. It is so quick and easy to prepare and so rewarding to eat.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 6 small parsnips
- 6 medium carrots
- 1 small swede, sliced in to thick wedges
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary
How to Make It
- Heat your oven to 200C (400F).
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil into a roasting tin. Heat until you see the oil sizzling.
- Now add the vegetables and roll them in the oil. Season with the ground black pepper, sea salt and fresh rosemary. Pour in the remaining oil.
- Roast the vegetables for 45 minutes until golden brown and tender.
- You can optionally brush with a thin coat of butter before serving.