You’ve heard it eat the rainbow! This tasty slaw makes that so easy to do. It’s great on burgers, perfect for picnics and brilliant at a buffet. You need to slice the cabbage really thinly here the thinner the better! See photo overleaf.
- Yield: 4 as a side
- ¼ white cabbage, sliced very thinly
- ⅛ red cabbage, sliced very thinly
- 1 carrot, grated
- 5 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup (125 ml) vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Handful of dill, chopped
How to Make It
- Put the white and red cabbage in a large mixing bowl, then add the grated carrot and raisins and mix them together with your hands. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika and add in the mayo and apple cider vinegar, using a spoon to combine. Add the chopped dill and mix again.
- Serve sprinkled with a little extra paprika on top in a large sharing dish or in smaller side dishes.