- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 11⁄4 lb), cut into 1⁄2-inch slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
How to Make It
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with garlic-pepper blend.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until pork is no longer pink in center. Remove pork from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, mix remaining teaspoon oil, the preserves, shallots, mustard, vinegar and garlic, scraping any brown bits from bottom of skillet. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until reduced to about 1⁄2 cup. Serve sauce over pork slices.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.