- Yield: 5 Servings 1 soufflé per
- 4 frozen whole-wheat waffles, lightly toasted and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen diced peaches, thawed if frozen
- ½ cup sugar-free red raspberry preserves
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons light pancake syrup
- 1 tablespoon light, trans-fat-free margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat 5 ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine waffle pieces, peaches, and raspberry preserves; divide evenly between ramekins.
- In the same bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, syrup, margarine, and vanilla. Pour over waffle mixture, dividing evenly; press down lightly with a spoon. Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until puffed, and a knife inserted in center of each comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.