Patatnik is another traditional Bulgarian dish. To be specific, it is identified with the Rhodope Mountains. The composition of the dish features potatoes primarily, and have you ever seen a potato dish turn out badly? Of course not!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 tbsp dried spearmint
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to about 450 F. While at it, skin and grate the potatoes into a bowl.
- Do the same thing for the onions. Include pepper, salt, spearmint, and vegetable oil. Also break the egg and include them. Mix very well.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of butter on a round pan then add 2 tablespoons of flour to dust the pan.
- Add the potato combination into the pan. Flatten the content with your hand. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of flour and sprinkle on the mixture. Include some butter too.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve and enjoy.