- Yield: 1 Serving
- 100 g Penne pasta
- 20% (80 ml) cream
- 130 g fresh tomatoes (or canned)
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
- 90 g ham
- 1 PC garlic
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
How to Make It
- Boil the pasta in salted water until tender. (Under the tap cooked pasta is not my in order to preserve its taste!).
- Clean tomatoes and cut into slices (if it is blank, then remove the skins), puree them in a blender until the consistency of mashed potatoes. Pour puree on a heated pan, salt, pepper to taste, add the chopped garlic.
- In another pan fry (5-7 min.) olive oil finely chopped ham. When it becomes browned, add it to the tomato puree, pour in the cream, taste for taste. As needed, add salt, pepper (or other spices).
- Now add the cooked pasta, add cheese and quickly stir all on the fire. When serving, sprinkle with cheese.