Tilapia is a star no matter how you prepare it. Equally happy to stand on its own as an entrée, the addition of the Peach Salsa brings a slight tanginess that complements the mild, sweet flavor of tilapia. Tilapia is a member of the catfish family, and you can certainly substitute catfish in this recipe.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Chef Belinda Seafood Spice Blend or salt and lemon pepper, to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Peach Salsa, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season fillets on both sides with the spice blend. Pour the Parmesan into a shallow bowl. Dredge fillets in cheese and place on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet. Let rest for 30–45 minutes.
- Bake the tilapia for 8–10 minutes, until opaque and flaky. Transfer to a serving platter and top with the salsa.