White sauce made with nuts and oyster mushroom sauce, a rich taste that can be served warm or cool.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp white ground pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped white onion
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 garlic clove
- Water as needed
- 1 cup marinated and dehydrated oyster mushrooms
How to Make It
- Marinate the mushrooms with 1 tbsp tamari, 1 tbsp oil, a pinch of oregano, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp vinegar and let them stay for 30 minutes.
- Dehydrate for 30-40 minutes on the anti stick sheet.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend very well for a few minutes, adding water until it becomes a creamy sauce.