- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 9” in diameter pie crust (pastry shell)
- 4 apples, peeled and grated
- 1 ripe and sweet orange
- 3 tbsp orange zest, minced
- 3 eggs
- half cup of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 oz unsalted butter
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200˚-220˚ Fahrenheit and then coat the pie pan with the unsalted butter and place the pastry shell inside.
- In a bowl, combine the apples, half of sugar, baking powder and vanilla and mix well and then spoon the mixture into the pastry shell.
- Bake the pie for 20 min. and then cool the apple pie, but don’t remove from the pie pan.
- Place the sliced orange on top of the apple pie.
- Beat the remaining sugar with the cream cheese until the smooth consistency and then add the eggs. Now whisk the cream cheese mixture until smooth consistency.
- When the mixture is ready spoon it over the apples-orange pie and bake for 35 min. until the light brown color.