If you love the taste of mac and cheese, then this is a delicious and healthy dish you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup of white quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 3 cups of spinach
- ½ cup of nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- ½ teaspoons of sea salt
- ½ teaspoons of powdered garlic
- ¼ teaspoons of smoked paprika
- Dash of powdered nutmeg
- Hemp seeds, for garnish
How to Make It
- In a saucepan set over medium to high heat, add in the vegetable broth and white quinoa. Allow to come to a boil. Cover. Lower the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in the spinach. Cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add in the nutritional yeast, almond milk, sea salt, powdered garlic, smoked paprika and dash of powdered nutmeg. Stir well to incorporate.
- Serve immediately with hemp seeds as a garnish.