- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz) package farfalle pasta
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 oz bocconcini (fresh mozzarella)
- ¾ cup black olives
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1½ tsp fresh oregano leaves
How to Make It
- Boil your bow tie pasta for 12 minutes in salted water. Drain, then let sit at room temperature.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until well coated.
- Enjoy at room temp. or chilled.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.