- Yield: 4 mini loves
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Butter Tastin’ biscuits
- ½ stick butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup water
How to Make It
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, add sugar and cinnamon. Combine well.
- Cut 4 biscuits in quarters, add to sugar mixture, and coat thoroughly. Place sugar-coated biscuit pieces into 2 mini loaf pans. Repeat the process until your biscuits are used or your pan is full.
- Add butter and brown sugar into a small bowl, and place in the microwave for 45 seconds. Once butter is melted, stir thoroughly with a fork. Evenly distribute the caramel sauce between the two loaf pans.
- Add 1 cup of water to your pot and place trivet into the bottom. Place both loaf pans onto trivet, and lightly cover the top of the loaf pans with a piece of foil.
- Place on Manual High Pressure for 21 minutes, and NPR for 5 minutes then QPR.