- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 250 g streaky bacon
- 1.8 kg Basic Bolognaise
- 250 g spaghetti, cooked
- 125 ml grated Parmesan, for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Place the bacon in a roasting dish and grill until crispy.
- Place the basic bolognaise into a saucepan and add a little of the bacon fat.
- Chop the bacon and add to the mince.
- Heat through for 5–7 minutes and serve over hot buttery pasta with Parmesan and parsley scattered on top.