- Yield: 15 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 Hours
- 3-lb boneless beef roast
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 cup gluten-free, low-sodium beef broth or stock
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
How to Make It
- Place roast in the slow cooker.
- Add carrots around edges, pushing them down so they reach the bottom of the crock.
- Add potatoes and onions.
- Mix together broth and seasonings and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6–8 hours or on High for 3–4 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.