- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
- 1½ lbs orange roughy fillets
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
How to Make It
- Cut fillets to fit in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients together. Pour sauce over fish. (If you have to stack the fish, spoon a portion of the sauce over the first layer of fish before adding the second layer.)
- Cover and cook on Low 3 hours, or until fish flakes easily but is not dry or overcooked.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.