- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 kiwi
- 3 cups watermelon, seedless
How to Make It
- Process watermelon in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Do the same with the kiwi, adding 1 tbsp water if necessary.
- Pour the kiwi puree into the bottom of molds and freeze for about an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and add the watermelon puree on top.
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.